Free download of the 1923 classic advertising book:
Scientific Advertising by Claude Hopkins
Being written so long ago the reerences in this book refer to print advertising, and some of the technical terms won’t be familiar to you (that’s what dictionaries are for), BUT don’t let that put you off.
The act of buying "stuff", the reasons why we buy and the emotions behind those reasons are the same today as they were in 1923.
You’ve heard the term, “why re-invent the wheel” – well apart from where we advertise, the basic tenets of advertising haven’t changed, and Claude Hopkins breaks down those tenets in to clear actionable steps.
Thousands upon thousands of books on advertising have been written since this book was first published, adapting to the language and media of the time, many of which incorporating the information that Claude Hopkins set out in 1923.
... The act of buying "stuff", the reasons why we buy and the emotions behind those reasons are the same today as they were in 1923.
This Edition Includes:
- Chapter 1 - How Advertising Laws Are Established
- Chapter 2 - Just Salesmanship
- Chapter 3 - Offer Service
- Chapter 4 - Mail Order Advertising - What It Teaches
- Chapter 5 - Headlines
- Chapter 6 - Psychology
- Chapter 7 - Being Specific
- Chapter 8 - Tell Your Full Story
- Chapter 9 - Art In Advertising
- Chapter 10 - Things Too Costly
- Chapter 11 - Information
- Chapter 12 - Strategy
- Chapter 13 - Use of Samples
- Chapter 14 - Getting Distribution
- Chapter 15 - Test Campaigns
- Chapter 16 - Leaning On Dealers
- Chapter 17 - Individuality
- Chapter 18 - Negative Advertising
- Chapter 19 - Letter Writing
- Chapter 20 - A Name That Helps
- Chapter 21 - Good Business
Download your copy of Scientific Advertising by Claude Hopkins here.
Discover more information to help your small home business thrive ... Click HERE